Pulao, pilaf, and lots of other names of the only recipes come from the past. In Pakistan mainly Banu beef pulao recipe is ready in Peshawar and when this recipe gets reputed. Then it travels to Western Punjab and here in big cities. This is often the sole shape of pulao which we are using in our daily lives or on occasions. But nobody knows the history behind it. Quick cook is additionally bringing tasty and delicious Banu beef pulao recipe today. As Bannu, beef pulao Recipe is ready mainly by beef. And also the key behind its deliciousness is beef.
History of Bannu beef pulao:
Pulao ate by citizenry from the past. Mainly it’s a recipe cooked by adding rice and meat or chicken. Hindu insists that the recipe of pulao comes from their “Mahabharat“battle. Consistent with Persians, claim that the father of recent science Avicenna (Ibn Cena) suggests these recipes of pulao and other vegetables with their effects on health in his book. Therefore, this recipe belongs to them.
In Asia, its recipe carried by Alexander the good. During its route to Asia, his soldiers prepared rice dishes by adding meat in it. And since it got famous in both India and Pakistan. In Pakistan, Sindhi mostly cook this recipe for his or her marriage ceremonies, sorrows, etc.
However, we aren’t discussing here the entire history. We are just concern about its popularity and its importance among people. Banu beef pulao Recipe is just too delicious and it got famed in no longer. It had been firstly prepared in Bannu, the province of KPK.
Its popular variety famous by the name of Biryani additionally derives from it. By just adding chicken rather than adding meat of beef. As Banu beef pula Recipe is ready mainly by beef and also the key behind its deliciousness is beef. The large cities of Punjab like Lahore and Gujranwala cook food which contains mostly beef.
Bannu beef pulao recipe
- 750 gm rice
- 750 gm beef boiled
- 200 gm onion sliced
- 200 gm lamb fat
- 4 to 5 tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Red Chili
- 1 Teaspoon Nutmeg and mace powder optional
- 1 Teaspoon cumin
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 Teaspoon chili flake and Black Pepper
- Salt as per taste
- 3 to 4 pieces Garlic and green chili
- 1 tbsp cumin and one-piece Kurry leaf
- 1 tbsp dry coriander and fennel
- 1 tbsp black pepper and salt as per taste
- 3 red round chili
- 2 star anise
- 6 cloves
- Now pour beef during a separate pan and its water in another pan.
- Put lamb fat within the pan to form oil from it.
- Fry it till it got become oil which we'd like.
- Put the onion in this oil and fry it till its color got golden brown.
- Now we put the paste of ginger and garlic in it and ultimately put 3-4 spoon water in it.
- Fry it for 2 minutes.
- Now put all spices in it and mix it till tomatoes become paste form and stir-fry it for five minutes.
- Put boiled beef in it and blend it for two minutes and add beef water thereto.
- Cover the pan with a lid to form it ready.
- Add rice thereto and make flame extremely low for preparation of it.
- Momentarily sum lamb fat which was remained after getting oil.
- Add 2 to three green chili and canopy it with lid for quarter-hour on a really low flame.
- Banu beef pulao is prepared.
- Now serve it hot.
You can see more here http://crawlbeast2.blogspot.com/