Apple is expected to launch four new iPhones under the iPhone 12 series and now a new report suggests. That one of the camera lens suppliers for the upcoming non-Pro iPhone 12 models is facing quality issues. According to Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, Genius Electronic Optical has discovered issues with cracking coatings on the wide-angle camera lens destined for the lower-end 5.4-inch and 6.1-inch models. The problem appeared during high-temperature/high-humidity (HTHH) testing, reports MacRumors. The iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro promise the biggest update in years. Here’s what we know so far.
iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro:
We’re very close to finally getting to see the new iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro models from Apple. And these phones promise to feature some of the biggest changes to the iPhone lineup in a long time. It will reportedly drop the existing design for an all-new look, as well as add 5G connectivity across the range, Apple’s highly-anticipated A14 Bionic processor, and, for the Pro set specifically, LiDAR cameras. The 120Hz displays for the Pro models are in limbo based on leaks. While it’s pretty clear at this point that we won’t get our hands on it in September like we typically do with new Phone releases. Rumors and leaks have painted a pretty full picture of what to expect from Apple’s upcoming handsets, including their release dates, prices, and specs.
It expects to come in four models: the 5.4-inch, 6.1-inch Max, 6.1-inch, and 6.7-inch. All four expects to tout a design the hearkens back to the iPhone 5’s flat machined edges. Along with a possibly slimmer notch. And plenty of other changes are in store, from the processor powering the phone to the cameras you’ll use to snap photos. Here’s everything we know so far about the new iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro.
Latest news (updated September 19):
- More signs are pointing to the starting at $749, which would mark a $50 price bump over last year’s model
- Leaked benchmarks show how the A14 Bionic in the iPhone 12 Pro Max stacks up against the iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- It’s looking increasingly likely that it won’t ship with a charger in the box.
Key iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro facts:
- What is the iPhone 12? The new iPhone family from Apple
- When is the iPhone 12 release date? Expected early October
- What will its cost? Expect $649 / £700 / AU$1,200 or more
- The distinctive design does not differ much from the previous Apple designs. But there is a development in the extrusion that not developed in a long period, now the protrusion is smaller than the previous one. But it still large compares to the leading phones from other companies.
- The Fast Charger comes in the box now as you had to buy the Fast Charger separately.
- One of the most important features of it is that it is water and dust resistant and comes with IP68 certification, up to a depth of 4 meters underwater for 30 minutes.
- Comes with improvements to cameras from last year, there is also an upgrade in Night Mode to capture distinctive images in low light.
- Super Retina XDR OLED at a density of 409 pixels per inch, gives you more excellent brightness in different lighting conditions, even under sunlight.
- Audio supports Dolby Atmos technology as well as Dolby Digital Plus.
It expects that the basic version of the phone that comes with 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage will come at a price of 1100 dollars and that the version that includes 256 GB will come with an internal storage space at a price of 1250 dollars. Priced at 1450 dollars.
iPhone 12 Specs:
- Structure: Aluminum frame, oleophobic front, IP68 certified for water and dust resistance.
- Screen: 6.4 inches and accurately 2688 × 1242 pixels, Super Retina OLED, aspect ratio 19.5: 9. Supports (Dolby Vision, wide color gamut, 3D Touch, True Tone, HDR10)
- Operating System: Powered by iOS 14
- Chipset: One of the most important specifications of it is that it is supported by the A14 Bionic processor from Apple accurately manufacturing (7 nm +). Thus, a Hexa-core processor and includes a graphics processing unit (Apple GPU).
- RAM and Storage: Available in three versions, all with 4GB RAM and 128/256/512GB storage.
- Battery: 3046 mAh, with an 18W fast charging feature, supports wireless charging and reverse charging.
- Others: includes facial recognition sensor, stereo speakers, e-payment services, water, and dust resistant.
You can see more on our Blogspothttps://crawlbeast2.blogspot.com/